Hulled Hemp Seeds
The Hemp nuts have a light nutty flavor. Hemp seeds are a complete protein. They have a concentrated balance of proteins, essential amino acids, and contains a perfect balance of Essential Fatty Acids or EFAs. EFAs include omega-3 and omega-6, vitamins and enzymes.
Hemp seeds contain a healthy 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fat. In addition, hemp seeds contain an especially beneficial type of omega-6 fat called GLA (gamma linolenic acid). GLA is a direct building block of good anti-inflammatory hormones. Hemp is one of a very few plants that contains GLA. Borage, Evening Primrose and Black Currant are the only other plant sources of GLA but are not readily available. Fish oil is another major source of GLA.
Sprinkle over salads, cereal, granola and yogurt.
Blend in smoothies, power drinks, sauces and dips.
Bake in muffins, cookies, breads and granola bars.
Cook into a stir fry, casserole, pasta dish and use as breadcrumbs
Enjoy on its own as a snack!
Keep refrigerated after opening the bag.
Hulled Hemp Seeds is available at the following retail locations:
- Advanced Fitness Club Inc - Osoyoos, B.C.
- Bonnie Doon Health Supplies - Osoyoos, B.C.
- Dauphin CO-OP - Dauphin, Manitoba
- Heaven on Earth Total Body Care & Wellness - Osoyoos, B.C.
- Parkway CO-OP - Grandview, Manitoba
- Pazuik’s Family Food - Gilbert Plains, Manitoba
- Sammy's Farm Supply - Dauphin, Manitoba
- Sobeys Extra Brandon South #9518 - Brandon MB