Hempro Fibre & Protein
Hemp Sense all natural hemp feed is high in fibre (15%), high in protein (31%). Essential polyunsaturated fats that are easy to digest from the hemp oil, in an ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids and GLA (gamma linolenic acid). A great energy Source.
Hemp Oil contains over 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids.
For Athletes or Working Horses. Can Promote:
- High In Omega Fatty Acid
- Promotes Shiny hair
- Hoof Health
- Heart Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Plant based protein
- Easily Digestible
- Increase Energy Levels
Feed by itself or with other feeds.
Suggested feeding rate is: 1 cup (125g) per 200 lbs of animal weight.
Introduce to your feed program in small amounts.
Hempro Fibre & Protein is available at the following retail locations:
- Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. - Various Locations
- Freedom Pet Supplies -
- Peavey Mart - Various Locations
- Sammy's Farm Supply - Dauphin, Manitoba
- Masterfeeds - Since 1929, Masterfeeds has served farmers, ranchers and poultry producers through research-based animal feed formulations, ingredient innovations, feed manufacturing technologies and the distribution through dealer and direct sales.
- Fehrway Feeds Winkler MB - Where it Began The year was 1988 when Dave & Nancy Fehr got married and purchased an old homestead with an outdated and well-used seed/feed mill elevator on it, (many years earlier known as CC Reimer’s Haskett Feed Mill) situated 13 miles south of Winkler on Hwy 32. Dave started mixing his own hog feed because he could do it inside the old feed mill on their property, which was better than working outside in the cold with his mix-mill in the Village of Rosengart where he owned and operated his hog farm. Demand for Feed Soon friends and neighbors started requesting feed for their animals. As the livestock industry grew, so did the demand for feed. In 1995, he purchased a ’75 International truck and feed box and started delivering the product. The next year, they officially registered the name “Fehrway Feeds & Livestock Equipment”. Dave & Nancy never envisioned being the owners of a feed mill as it has become today.